Bought this as a gift for my husband and he literally raves about it every day! It's amazing quality and completely worth the purchase!
I purchased the original V1 shaker a few years ago and i can honestly say this V3 shaker is a major improvement over the original version. They tweaked some small things and i honestly have nothing bad to say about it! I have been using it daily and loving it!
1. Leak-proof. Creative lid mechanism keeps drips contained in lid (as opposed to traditional shaker flip top like Ice Shaker, My Protein, etc. with occasional stray drips)
2. Solid Materials, feels premium. (Much better build quality than Ice Shaker on Shark Tank)
3. Good insulation, will keep liquids cold at least 3 hrs in my exp. (never tested longer, but noticed my drinks were still cold after my workout and shower. Note: I keep hydrated so will finish drinks by then anyway.)
Cons (minor concerns)
1. Silicon plug on cap became slightly separable upon forcing. (Note: did NOT interfere with function or user exp. may have been due to hard bristled wash brush and aggressive washing)
2. Silicone gasket began to discolour. (Ubiquitous in any container gaskets in my exp. from Thermos, to Lock Lock style containers)
3. Bottle a slightly tall and narrow for hand washing, no concern if you have a wash brush.
If you can go premium, this is the best option on market. Build quality and insulation is great. Design is hands down most unique and aesthetic. Who knew a small company would make my favourite shaker. ...Go green! Eco friendly for BBT or coffee (>^_^)>
Caution: wash specifically the silicone lip on cap gently- no hard bristled brushes for such sites- rest of the stainless or hard plastic is fine ofc.
Sometimes I hear myself talking about how much I love this drink bottle and have to stop myself to realise that the majority of the population probably thinks I'm a little bit nuts but seriously when it comes to cups this things is the bees knees! Super tight locking mechanism, haven't had any spills in my bag. Remarkably easy to clean. Looks great! It's awesome when a company can do something simple so damn well and these guys have left no stone unturned.
Only comment would be around customer service - my feeling is (as with most small startups/kickstarter projects) there's a VERY small team behind this product who are probably overwhelmed with enquiries. A sent some enquiries that weren't answered until much later and even the USPS delivery was a bit odd when mailing to Australia (kept getting updates like "your package has arrived at a facility in LA on March the 2nd and will be delivered on February 27th - ;D) but it arrived in the end!
All in all I was so happy with the product that I'm not really bothered by the above!