Love your product, just bought my second bottle because family member loved my first one. Wish accessories were available, but I understand why you’re product is so popular and it’s probably hard to keep up with demand. I’m a fan!
After a few washes the smell was unbearable and I used everything to clean it I had to resort to boiling hot water with soap and vinegar that’s all bad. 2 it starts leaking it’s not water tight I have coffee in it right now at this moment I hold it on its side in the air and it leaks do you have any idea how upsetting paying that much for a bottle and just to have it leak and spilled. I love the concept Can I debated for over a month on whether I should get it or not so I said what the heck doesn’t hurt to try seeing all these positive reviews and the fact that they’re stating. And when I first received the bottle if you buy one remember to take a really close look on it because I did and the first thing I noticed was this blue lint stuck with in the paint of the actual bottle right on the outside it was a decent size I managed to remove it and the bottle also had some dark spots which is quite upsetting but overall the presentation was flawless the quality of the bottom of the metal is exquisite just little things here and there that added up overtime but do I regret buying it absolutely not what I buy it again if they made a better one possibly I’ve seen the reviews of the version one and version two and for a matter of fact you’re quite positive. Do I suggest you should buy it..well that’s up to you because you have to count on quality of the item, on how positive it is and whether you’re willing to gamble because whenever you buy something online it’s always a gamble but if I would buy it again I would say yes. Yes I would
Bought this as a gift for my husband and he literally raves about it every day! It's amazing quality and completely worth the purchase!
I purchased the original V1 shaker a few years ago and i can honestly say this V3 shaker is a major improvement over the original version. They tweaked some small things and i honestly have nothing bad to say about it! I have been using it daily and loving it!
1. Leak-proof. Creative lid mechanism keeps drips contained in lid (as opposed to traditional shaker flip top like Ice Shaker, My Protein, etc. with occasional stray drips)
2. Solid Materials, feels premium. (Much better build quality than Ice Shaker on Shark Tank)
3. Good insulation, will keep liquids cold at least 3 hrs in my exp. (never tested longer, but noticed my drinks were still cold after my workout and shower. Note: I keep hydrated so will finish drinks by then anyway.)
Cons (minor concerns)
1. Silicon plug on cap became slightly separable upon forcing. (Note: did NOT interfere with function or user exp. may have been due to hard bristled wash brush and aggressive washing)
2. Silicone gasket began to discolour. (Ubiquitous in any container gaskets in my exp. from Thermos, to Lock Lock style containers)
3. Bottle a slightly tall and narrow for hand washing, no concern if you have a wash brush.
If you can go premium, this is the best option on market. Build quality and insulation is great. Design is hands down most unique and aesthetic. Who knew a small company would make my favourite shaker. ...Go green! Eco friendly for BBT or coffee (>^_^)>
Caution: wash specifically the silicone lip on cap gently- no hard bristled brushes for such sites- rest of the stainless or hard plastic is fine ofc.